[!] The blog has moved [!]

The blog has moved to http://carlitoscontraptions.com/.

You will be redirected to the new URL in 5 s. Sorry for the inconvenience.

May 21, 2008

What am I building?




I started building a contraption but I had to stop since I accidentally burned seven LEDs at once. Now, I have to wait until I get the new LEDs I ordered before I can finish. Meanwhile, you can try to guess what it is that I'm building.

My brother was kind enough to be the cameraman for this video.

5 comments:

Mannie said...

A ringflash for your camera?

Carlos said...

Thanks for the comment. I don't want to spoil the riddle, so you'll have to wait until it is done before I can give away the answer or say how close you are to the real answer.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you're building, because all throughout the video I was mesmerized by your iron ring.

Carlos said...

:) Excellent engineering inside joke David.

Anonymous said...

IRON MAN REPULSOR BEAM!