[!] The blog has moved [!]

The blog has moved to http://carlitoscontraptions.com/.

You will be redirected to the new URL in 5 s. Sorry for the inconvenience.

December 31, 2007

Tensegrity and more

Based on the DIY Ornaments Weekend Projects Podcast my brother and I did some tensegrity and paper structures.

I'm particularly proud of the Popsicle sticks tensegrity structure since it is much stronger and cool looking than the straws one.

(note the upgraded upcoming POV display on the background)

Also, I got a new camera for Christmas, a nice Samsung s850, so now I can make some great pictures and video without needing to borrow a camera or whatnot (I'm really happy about it).
Here is a random picture from this great camera:

BTW, the Samsung s850 works very well under Linux!

No comments: